Maria's Lounge
Thursday 13 May 2010 Yay, another miracle on the way!



I can't believe I am actually writing this for the second time, but it's true...I am pregnant. It's an amazing feeling knowing I will be a mommy again because of the Doctors telling me years ago I won't be able to have kids because of my PCOS. It seems I am living a fairytale and loving every minute of it.
My two year old boy will be so excited to be a big brother and personally, I think he'll be a great one. Nigel is also very excited about being a father again and that is great to see but I do have my fears as well.
Some days I feel that my fiance might suffer more through this pregnancy, then I will. I remember when I got pregnant the first time, altho' in the bigining sex was the same as always (very active), towards the end of my pregnancy I felt fat and horrible so I didn't even thought about sex. That must have been hard on him and altho' I cared about what was happening I just couldn't shake that feeling of not being as attractive as before. And now in this pregnancy I wonder if it will happen again.
I fel nauseated and tired and overall pretty crap (but very happy I am pregnant)!



Posted by maria-andreea :: 14:46 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------